Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Impossible Astronaut

I am so excited! It's a new season of Dr. Who which is probably my favorite television show ever.
This was just excellent.
The stetson wearing was cool, obviously, because Stetsons are cool now.
The Silence are absolutely terrifying, if the aliens who you forget about as soon as you look away, and Silence is what I09 called them. They are the creepiest new-who villain yet, and I'd be pleased to see a lot more of them, which would be reasonable to expect considering this season's catchphrase is "The Silence is coming," or something along those lines.
I am very excited to learn what River's deal is, which reportedly happens before the summer hiatus.

{SPOILERS, SWEET HEART}
I'm sure they're going to fix the doctor being dead. The question is if it's going to happen next week, before the summer, or at the end of the season.
I wonder if maybe it was River inside the Astronaut suit, killing him to fufill the paradox, and that this was her crime, the great man that she murdered? Probably not.
I don't know what I think about Amy being pregnant. I don't know if I believe it. If it's true I don't think I like it.

No comments: