Friday, May 13, 2011

line

so i just shouted some at my computer because there is a frustrating line that isn't telling me anything clear. Basicaly A Game of Thrones has stolen my life and it's all that I think about, except that isn't really true, but it's making me sort of obsessive. I'm reading the first book along with the show, so I'm always a little bit further than the show, but I'm pacing myself because there are other things I need to be reading right now. And then I found this really, really awesome character map. And it is driving me crazy because, well, I just emailed clair so to copy and paste


there's a line between Renly and the night of flowers who I can now see his name is Loras
and the line has a star on it for friendship
only it's surrounded by quotation marks.
so.
um.
that's strange.
I have two possible guesses

ONE
they aren't really friends, just pretending to be.

TWO
Slash.

(end message)
and not knowing is really anoying, but I'm noting going to go googleing because I don't want other spoilers, and I don't have time to read more right now.
ARGH
Soon it will be after graduation and i will actually have time to do things again. I can't wait.

No comments: